I have recently been tagged by Mollie Wallace (thanks, Mollie!), whom I’ve had the chance to meet on Twitter, to reveal 20 facts about me. I got to admit that this was an issue that took most, if not all, of my time, in the last days. So, without further adieu, here are 20 facts, of varying veracity, about moi.
- I was the reason why my sister studied psychology.
- I wrote a play in high school. It has since been destroyed (lost) in my mind.
- I’ve learned that solitude is a good (nay, a great!) friend.
- Yet, I am looking for that proverbial person called “the one”.
- I do not believe in extra-terrestrial deities or religious manifestations
- I once made a bank teller laugh, early in the morning.
- I have taken it upon myself to make people laugh and be there for them, on social media. I’m sure they would have done the same.
- As shown by my tweets, I speak a few languages. At least, 2. (French und English)
- I have a quasi-fanatical love for humor, of any kind
- Halfway point! (you made it that far? I love you, reader.)
- My family is the reason why I became a writer. That and the fact that I think 2+2 = 6. (Don’t snap. I know it’s not true. It’s 7.)
- I was the self-proclaimed clown during a trip I’ve made to Ireland. To quote one of my fellow travel companions, I should always “keep that spark”.
- I once made a scene (I call it “prove my point, vigorously”) when my mother told me that she had found the rarest of jewels, for me to meet. Yeah…..
- I am actually a deep-layered introvert.
- I once asked a girl to a dance.
- I often dream of writing in a motel room, away from people.
- I’ve had 9 surgeries, before the age of 22.
- I have been seen as a sociopath. A lean, mean thinking machine.
- I am a thinker.
- To paraphrase Olivia Newton-John, “let’s get cynical!” (I’m a cynic)
So, this is moi, in all my decaying glory.
Before I forget, two of these statements were not true. Can you tell which ones?
(I’ll pay a pint to the one who comes up with the right answer. Good luck!)